‘Droit Penale Group’ is an initiative taken in the legal field to provide the discussions on minute nuances involved in the intricacies of law in a simple and qualified manner. Droit Penale literally translates into ‘criminal law’ in French. However, our initiative is not only limited to criminal law but also on varieties of law. The Droit Penale: Indian Law Journal on Crime & Criminology was established in the year 2016, where in the year 2019 the Droit Penale: ILJCC was considered as the Group where we have started other ventures under the name of Droit Penale Group.
The Droit Penale Group is established for the purpose of promoting interests in law by organising workshops, seminars, debates and discussions; to publish illustrations, journals, magazine, periodicals, and other publication in different languages. Not only this, but also the Droit Penale Group focuses to impart free educational and training to poor and needy students. The Group is actively involved in promotion of legal aid to poor and aggrieved class of society by regular organising the free legal aid camps.
"Establishment of Droit Penale Group under the Aegis of Society"
The Arjun Das Gulati Memorial Society which is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, has catered to the objectives of Droit Penale Group. The Droit Penale group has also registering a society for the research in the Criminology “Indian Legal Research Society on Criminology”, this society will look into the research and publication of research work under the banner of “Indian Legal Research Society on Criminology”. The organisation is signing MOUs with various Universities, Colleges and Organisation for the welfare and encouragement of young minds in the research and publication.
"Initiatives Taken by Droit Penale Group"
- Droit Peanle has
established Law Journal focussing on
The DP Group has established Droit Penale: Indian Law Journal on Crime and Criminology with the aim of focussing on multiple aspects of criminal law altogether.
- Establishment of Droit
In March, 2020, Droit Penale Newsletter was founded to provide opinions of students, advocates, professors and various legal luminaries on the issues of legal importance by way of blogs.
Online Internship Program
In March, 2020 Droit Penale has associated with Mukherji Law Associates, Prayagraj for its First Online Internship Program, the program will commence from 14th May 2020, the duration of this program is 30 days, the organisation shall provide internship to law students on basic procedural and practical approach of Law. ·
Law Journal on the emerging subject of IPR
The new initiative of DP Group is establishment of the journal focussing on Intellectual Property Rights on the World Intellectual Property Day itself (26th April, 2020). The journal is known as Droit Penale: Indian Law Journal on IPR.
"Organised Various Discussions, Conferences & Symposium"
The DP group has organised number of conferences, seminars and discussions to fulfil the objectives.
- 1st National Symposium on Crime & Criminology organised on 17th September 2017.
- IECC 2017: Indian Essay Writing Competition, submission by 20th February, 2017.
- 1st National Seminar on Criminal Law & Administration of Criminal Justice System organised on 10th February 2018 in collaboration with City Group of Colleges, Lucknow.
- 2nd National Symposium & Awards organised by Droit Penale: Indian Law Journal on Crime and Criminology on 23rd September, 2018 in collaboration with Faculty of Law, University of Allahabad, Prayagraj.
- 1st International Seminar on Criminal Law and Administration of Criminal Justice System: National & International Commitments organised on 9th & 10th March 2020 in collaboration with Babu Banarsi Das University, Lucknow.
- 3rd National Symposium & Awards 2019 organised by Iswar Saran Degree College on 11th & 12th October, 2018 in collaboration with Iswar Saran PG College, University of Allahabad, Prayagraj.
- 2nd International Vritual Seminar on Criminal Law and Administration of Criminal Justice System in South Asian Countries organised on 14th & 15th March 2020 at Constitution Club of India, New Delhi.
Managing Director & Founding Members
The core team responsible for working of Droit Penale Group constitutes of:
Mr. Gaurav Gulati, serves as the Managing Director & Founder of Droit Penale Group
The Founding Members :
- Mr. Nitesh Bhatt, Assistant Professor, Banasthali University, Jaipur.
- Ms. Kritika Singh, Research Scholar at University of Allahabad.
The Permanent Members :
- Dr. Deevanshu Shrivastava, Assistant Professor, JLU, Bhopal.
- Ms. Pyali Chatterji, Assistant Professor, MATS University, Raipur.