The Droit Penale: Indian Law Journal on Crime & Criminology requests that the contributors
comply with the following guidelines:
- Submission Heads and Word Limit: Articles: 4000 - 6000 words
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the
contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Journal. Any
plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Covering Letter: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation,
institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.)
- Fonts and Headings Articles should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double-
Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font.
Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font.
Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font.
Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 point font.
- Abstract Submission: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Anonymous Review: To facilitate our anonymous review process, please confine your name,
affiliation and biographical information to a separate cover page. Please include the manuscript’s
title on the first text page.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. For citation one can refer Blue
book (latest edition)
- Copyright: Droit Penale: ILJCC respects Intellectual Property Rights of original Authors. You
are thereby requested to submit ONLY original manuscript of which you have complete rights.
Any kind of Plagiarism, being a serious offence, will not be tolerated by Droit Penale: ILJCC. It
is our policy, as per the Copyright Act, to respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement
submitted by rights owners in accordance with the notice and takedown procedures. In case any
plagiarized content is published by mistake by Droit Penale: ILJCC, then the same shall be taken
down with immediate effect. In case of any inadvertent plagiarism Authors shall be solely
responsible for the acts.
- Copyright Agreement Form: The Copyright Agreement form should be submitted once your
article has been accepted for publication. Manuscripts cannot be published without this form.
The corresponding author is responsible for obtaining signatures of coauthors.
- How to Submit: All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably
Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Mail id- email@example.com
Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submission returned to them without
Click bellow link for Copyright Form:-
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM